Superbowl in Prescott, AZ
Looking for ways to enjoy Superbowl in Prescott, Arizona. Although none of the NFL football teams we cheer on are in the playoffs we still get excited about a good football game. If you are looking for a place in the Prescott area to watch the playoffs or Superbowl or any sports events on TV- here’s some favorites to consider.
Superbowl is coming up soon. If you don’t have a big screen TV at home or you are looking to be surrounded by other screaming fans, you may want to watch the game out in public. Prescott has several locations to catch a sporting event on TV.
- The Office – not actually the office or your office, but The Office Restaurant on Cortez Street just off the downtown square has several tv’s mounted around the room. The staff is friendly and you can cozy up to the bar or grab a seat in a booth or table. The cilantro garlic fries are one of our favorites. They have happy hour daily and you can always say you have to stay late at “the Office”.
- Prescott Brewing Company– If you enjoy a hand crafted beer brewed right on site and tasty chicken wings- then you have to try the Prescott Brewing Company. They have several tv’s throughout the bar area for you to enjoy the game. It’s located in the Bashford Court building downtown, so you can shop after you are done watching the game.
- Bucky’s and Yavapai Cantina– The sports grill offers a large room with big screen tv’s. The food prices are a great deal because they want you to spend your money at the slots. It can be noisy and fun. I am sure they will have lots of specials during Superbowl.
- Buffalo Wild Wings– At the entertainment district in Prescott Valley is Buffalo Wild Wings. This place is a true sports bar. They have tv’s everywhere and have more than just wings. Lots of beer on tap and a full bar. If you’re not interested in watching the game here, you can order food to go and party at home.
- Tailgaters– Also in Prescott Valley, very close to the entertainment district is Tailgaters. They’ve got tv’s everywhere and if you can’t stand the game you can move outside to the patio. Pizza is pretty good here as well and it can get pretty loud.
- At home on your big screen. If you’re looking for a home in Prescott to catch the Superbowl, give us a call and let’s go house hunting for you. Then we can add your place to the list for Superbowl in Prescott next year!
Check out this spacious home and create your own media room for Superbowl.
Looking for Prescott AZ homes?
Even if you’re not a member of an Arizona Sports team, you can afford a home in Prescott Arizona. Looking for a real estate professional? We specialize in the Prescott AZ real estate market. Contact us with any of your real estate questions, and we will be happy to answer them.